Smart Sales

Smart Sales

“Access to Real-Time Information Is the True Game Changer in Sales.”


Does it surprise you that sales personnel spend about only 24% of their time actually selling? The remaining 76% is devoted to things like sales preparation, administration and travel. Real-time access to essential customer and product information ensures that salespeople are able to maximize their time selling.

Smart Sales from Algarytm unveils the full potential of your ERP, providing account executives and sales reps with immediate access to vital data as on when they need it. This enables more accurate product suggestions, streamlines the order taking process, and facilitates real-time check out order status. It even delivers the ability to cross-sell effectively while minimizing back-orders to create a unique, positive customer experience.

Technology Features

  • Place orders and quotes into Oracle/ SAP in real-time
  • View order and action snapshots on the dashboard
  • One-tap access to all customer information
  • Call or email the customer right from within the app
  • Deliver accurate prices with no guesswork
  • Quick search for products or customers by name
  • Suggest products frequently brought together
  • Check total monthly sales, commissions, and targets
  • View all nearby customer locations on a map

Business Benefits

  • Improve customer satisfaction with proactive initiatives
  • Shorten the sales cycles from lead to proposal on the go
  • Powerful analytics ensure you’re always on top of orders
  • Eliminate backorders with live inventory monitoring
  • Effective cross-selling to bolster revenue
  • Prebuilt apps save on custom development costs
  • Integrates directly with your SAP ECC systems for fast deployment
  • Simple mobile UI with no complicated training requirements

Get in touch with some basic project info for a quick quote

Start typing and press Enter to search

Shopping Cart