Mobile Move Order App For Oracle EBS & Fusion Cloud
“Speed Up Your Business With A Single Tap”
Material availability in proper /right sub-inventory is a mandatory requirement for picker /material planner to move the items to fulfill the demand and supply. And accessing Oracle EBS is not convenient in the warehouse. Ensure the material availability with Oracle Mobile Move order app for Oracle EBS by transferring items between sub-inventories or an account issue.
- Supports Move Order Transfer and Move Order Issue.
- Move Order Transfer allows transfer of Material between sub-inventories and Two Locators;
- Move Order Transfer allows the transfer Material from Staging lane to quick ship.
- Move Order Issue updates material issued from inventory to another account by making manual adjustments to the general ledger.
- Allows issue of items to individuals, departments, or projects; or to issue damaged items to expense accounts such as scrap
- Oracle EBS INV, Oracle SOA
- Phone, Tablet and Desktop
- Hybrid application built using Ionic Framework
- Certified by Oracle
- Make decisions in real-time
- Financial compliance
- Reduce risks
- Maintain Inventory Balance
- Lower processing costs
- Improved productivity
Using Algarytm’s Mobile Inventory management solution, a business can optimize inventory management in its warehouse. Its personnel can capture data related to key warehousing activities like goods receipt, issue, cycle counts, etc. quickly and easily.
Scan barcodes & automate business processes
Works w/ Oracle EBS & Fusion Cloud
Supports Offline Functionality
Apps Certified by Oracle
Supports Cloud & Non-Cloud Deployment
Hybrid apps built using Ionic Framework
Support For Handheld Mobile Computers
Other than the latest smartphones such as iPhone & Android devices, our apps also support handheld mobile computers. Here is a list based on the Operating system they use.
- AML Scepter M7800-1701
- Dolphin CT 40
- Honeywell Dolphin 75e-2
- Honeywell CN80/CT50/CK75
- Honeywell CN75/CN75e
- Honeywell CN51
- Motorola M9200
- Panasonic FZ N1
- ScanPal EDA70 Enterprise Tablet
- ScanPal EDA60 Handheld Computer
- Zebra TC20/TC51/TC55/TC56/TC75/TC8000
- Zebra MC40
- Zebra WT 6000
- Zebra MC3300