SMART GOODS RECEIPT FOR ORACLE EBS & FUSION CLOUD
“Ensure That Material Is Moved Into The Warehouse Correctly”
Accessing ERP systems such as Oracle EBS from desktop is not convenient for material handlers at the receiving docks. Manual entries lead to slower processing times, errors and higher transaction costs and compliance problems. Also, Management is under constant pressure to reduce time between customer order and customer delivery. Overcome these challenges with our Smart Goods Receipt Solution.
- Receive goods with reference to a PO, STO and customer returns
- See details such as Order#, Storage Location, Quantities ordered
- Enter received quantities manually or use bar code scanner.
- Work in both on-line and offline mode without interrupting work.
- Update Oracle EBS in real-time accurately and avoid all manual entries
- Record receiving condition – Unrestricted, Blocked and Quality Inspection
- Manually adjust values such as – Storage location, Destination Type.
- Oracle EBS INV, Oracle SOA
- Phone, Tablet and Desktop
- Hybrid application built using Ionic Framework
- Certified by Oracle
- Improved productivity with real time updates.
- Transaction cost savings, compliance cost savings.
- Streamlined business processes and efficient supply chain
Using Algarytm’s Mobile Inventory management solution, a business can optimize inventory management in its warehouse. Its personnel can capture data related to key warehousing activities like goods receipt, issue, cycle counts, etc. quickly and easily.
Scan barcodes & automate business processes
Works w/ Oracle EBS & Fusion Cloud
Supports Offline Functionality
Apps Certified by Oracle
Supports Cloud & Non-Cloud Deployment
Hybrid apps built using Ionic Framework
SUPPORT FOR HANDHELD MOBILE COMPUTERS
Other than the latest smartphones such as iPhone & Android devices, our apps also support handheld mobile computers. Here is a list based on the Operating system they use.
- AML Scepter M7800-1701
- Dolphin CT 40
- Honeywell Dolphin 75e-2
- Honeywell CN80/CT50/CK75
- Honeywell CN75/CN75e
- Honeywell CN51
- Motorola M9200
- Panasonic FZ N1
- ScanPal EDA70 Enterprise Tablet
- ScanPal EDA60 Handheld Computer
- Zebra TC20/TC51/TC55/TC56/TC75/TC8000
- Zebra MC40
- Zebra WT 6000
- Zebra MC3300
The average time for deployment of a standard mobile app is 3-4 weeks.
All our apps are certified by Oracle and are available on Oracle Cloud Marketplace.
We have clients from all over the world: North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific.
iOS, Android, and Windows.
We need the following details
- The version of Oracle ERP. (EBS/Fusion Cloud)
- The version of Database.
- Access to VPN.
- Sample user details for testing app functionalities.
Our mobile application is completely FREE* (both product licence & integration services).
*Integration charges apply for enterprises with more than 50 users per mobile application.
Mobile Apps we developed are flexible and easy to extend. We can do all sorts of mobile app customizations for a reasonable cost.
Algarytm is an award winning Mobile solutions provider and is #1 certified Oracle apps provider.
We offer 24*7 support for any mobile app problems.