At Algarytm “Work is Fun” We’re a rapidly growing global company, with endless opportunities for top talent to shine and make a difference We believe that, this can be achieved only by enabling our employees, in terms of both responsibilities and ownership. Interested in exploring the new technologies. Join us now!!
Current Job Openings
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records
2. Working with QuickBooks accounting software
3. Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity
4. Learning how to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients
5. Bookkeeping/Recording time sheets
6. Assist with general accounting and month-end closing procedures
After completion of Internship, he or she should be willing to work for 2 years.
# of Internships available: 2
Internship Stipend: 5000 to 7000 per month.
Skill(s) required: Accounting and Financial Modeling
1.Cold Calling Leads & Follow up with the Qualified Ones
2.Search for prospects & Fix appointments; Research and identify sales opportunities
3.Excellent written & verbal communications skills
3.Comfortable owning projects without hand holding
4.Basic MS Office knowledge
5.Must be detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
6.Willing to work for 2 years after internship
# of Internships available: 2
Internship Stipend: 5000 to 10000 per month.
Skill(s) required: English Proficiency (Spoken) and English Proficiency (Written)
Looking for a full time content writer w/ an experience of 2-4 years. The person should have a basic knowledge on Enterprise mobile solutions and Oracle ERP’s.
The most important traits looking for in this position are
– the person should be willing to work in a start-up environment. (Our Hyderabad office is more like a start up. We are a subsidiary of Algarytm LLC, an US based tech company in existence since 2012. https://www.algarytm.com)
– the person should be young. (we are an young team of developers, admins, coders. So, we prefer an young & talented person to join our likes.)
– willing to learn & fastly respond to content requirements.
– Have Strong command in English
– He/she should have interest in learning about enterprise mobile technology
– He/she should be able to analyze Oracle ERP’s usecases and write content that matches the need of audience.
– Take responsibility for creating content calendars and content writing and
– Be up to date with the latest info on mobility and write content
Algarytm is an award winning mobile solutions provider trusted by companies like ABB, Medtronic, Tennant Co, Kraft (Mondelez), Hallmark, and Hunter Douglas, with simple yet transformational solutions that people love to use. By combining ORACLE ERP software and mobile solutions with over 100 plus mobile app project implementation experience, Algarytm helps organizations redefine and reinvent business processes across the wholesale, retail, manufacturing, finance, transportation and logistics industries.
Focusing on enterprise mobility with a heavy emphasis on design thinking, performance, and security, Algarytm’s complete suite of 100+ mobile solutions help customers lead the algorithm economy. Algarytm is a proud partner of Capriza, Microsoft/Xamarin, Airwatch, Ionic, GOOD, Oracle and SAP.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹200,000.00 to ₹500,000.00 /year
Interested candidates can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Location: Hyderabad/ Bangalore
No. of Positions: 3
- 5 years of experience in IT JAVA and
- 3+ years of experience in SAP Hybris.
CTC: Above Market Rate
Interested candidates kindly share their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting Date: 02/20/2018
End Date: 03/05/2018
- Provide/implement B2B integration & Business process management solutions; develop mobile applications using any of the following technologies: .Net, HTML5, jQuery, iOS, Android, Java, J2EE, Adobe CQ5, Xamarin, Oracle Fusion, Ionic, Appcelerator, SAP UI5, Fiori;
- Participate in design, architecture, development, testing and production support of solutions developed by the company;
- Understand requirements, estimate scope and size of the projects; Help customers understand the risks and benefits of deploying mobile solutions in their landscapes; develop and demonstrate presentations to customers explaining the products’ technical capabilities and benefits;
- Support the apps that are already developed by the company; Help apply for certification and get the apps certified by Apple, Google, Microsoft and SAP.
- Masters in Computer Science, Electrical/Industrial/Mechanical/Software Engineering, Business, Financial Management or related field or foreign equivalent OR
- Bachelors or foreign equivalent with 5 years of related IT experience in lieu of education requirements.
- Accepts any combination of education, training and experience.
- Frequent travel & relocation may be required.
No. of Job Openings: Multiple
Employment Type: Full Time
Algarytm is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and applicants are requested to send their resumes to:
Ref#039 HR Dir,
222 W Merchandise Mart,
Suite 1212, Chicago, IL 60654