Smart Purchase Requisition Approval App
“Streamline supply chain with instant decision making”
Accessing Oracle is not convenient when people are on the Go. Manual decisions lead to slower processing times and higher transaction costs and compliance problems. Furthermore, Buyers need to respond to fast changing supply chain requirements. Overcome these challenges with smart Purchase Requisition approval app and meet your client requirements faster.
Existing System Challenges
- Modern supply chain needs to meet the demands of “On Demand” manufacturing.
- Managers lack a real-time and efficient way to process Purchase requisitions created from their buyers.
Smart PR Approval is a simple to use solution designed by understanding the needs of users. The app can be deployed within 4 weeks without any need for ERP upgrades. Once the app is deployed, PR approval managers can take PR approval decisions right from mobile device anytime.
- Make decisions – approve, reject, delegate quickly by reviewing the required information including attachments.
- Managers can see their Purchase requisitions with a very simple User experience and in real-time.
- Receive notifications instantly and review purchase requisitions details at header level, item level and attachments.
- Integrate with Oracle EBS, Fusion Cloud in real-time and access the application from Phone, Tablet or Desktop and the app takes only days to implement.
- Smart PR Approval app is flexible & supports full customisation
- App supports two types of deployment:
- Cloud Deployment using Oracle Mobile Cloud Service; Recommended for companies looking to mobilize 5+ ERP modules.
- Non-Cloud Deployment; Recommended for companies looking to mobilize 1-5 ERP modules
- Oracle EBS Purchasing, Oracle SOA
- Available for Phone, Tablet and Desktop
- Cross platform Hybrid application built using Ionic Framework
- Certified by Oracle
- Accelerated decision making.
- Reduce manual processing costs, errors, time lag
- Streamline supply chain and improve productivity
Know more about “Why your business need mobile approvals”