“Manage supply and demand, plan production, and maintain high service levels“
Accurate system on-hand quantities are essential to ensure right products are available in right quantities in right times. With Oracle Mobile Cycle Counts App, Companies can select inventory categorization methods such as ABC Counts for counting inventory, raise requests for periodic counting, count inventory in online or offline mode and control inventory.
- Count inventory for a specified cycle count, material number, and location within a plant.
- Works with both Physical Inventory and Warehouse inventory.
- Cycle counting instead of taking complete physical inventories
- Generate daily, weekly, or period count requests and lists based on your schedule cycle count for the organization or sub-inventory level
- Works in both online and offline mode.
- OracleEBS INV, Oracle SOA
- Phone, Tablet and Desktop
- Hybrid application built using Ionic Framework
- Certified by Oracle
- Accelerated decision making
- Build trust and loyalty w/ employees
- Reduce manual processing costs, errors, time lag
- Maintain inventory control & accuracy
- Streamlined processes.
Using Algarytm’s Mobile Inventory management solution, a business can optimize inventory management in its warehouse. Its personnel can capture data related to key warehousing activities like goods receipt, issue, cycle counts, etc. quickly and easily.
Scan barcodes & automate business processes
Works w/ Oracle EBS & Fusion Cloud
Supports Offline Functionality
Apps Certified by Oracle
Supports Cloud & Non-Cloud Deployment
Hybrid apps built using Ionic Framework
Support For Handheld Mobile Computers
Other than the latest smartphones such as iPhone & Android devices, our apps also support handheld mobile computers. Here is a list based on the Operating system they use.
- AML Scepter M7800-1701
- Dolphin CT 40
- Honeywell Dolphin 75e-2
- Honeywell CN80/CT50/CK75
- Honeywell CN75/CN75e
- Honeywell CN51
- Motorola M9200
- Panasonic FZ N1
- ScanPal EDA70 Enterprise Tablet
- ScanPal EDA60 Handheld Computer
- Zebra TC20/TC51/TC55/TC56/TC75/TC8000
- Zebra MC40
- Zebra WT 6000
- Zebra MC3300