At Algarytm “Work is Fun” We’re a rapidly growing global company, with endless opportunities for top talent to shine and make a difference We believe that, this can be achieved only by enabling our employees, in terms of both responsibilities and ownership. Interested in exploring the new technologies. Join us now!!
Current Job Openings
Role: Design and Develop Mobile apps while leading small teams.
Mobile App Experience: 3 to 4 years minimum and total IT experience should be around 8 years in Programming, Design and building of software apps using IONIC, HTML, .Net, iOS, Android.
- Design Mobile apps and software tools and develop technical specifications.
- Review and understand functional specifications.
- Develop Technical architecture diagrams, flow charts, etc.
- Deep understanding about User Experience (wireframes, mock-ups etc).
- Evaluate, Test and Use various mobile app development tools such as IONIC, iOS, Java Script, SAP Fiori, Android, Xamarin(.Net), HTML5, Angular JS, Appcelerator, Phone Gap/Sencha, Capriza.
- Learn new tools, technologies and concepts fast and incorporate them into app development.
- Follow the best practices.
- Work with Cloud based tools – Azure, AWS, SAP HCP, Oracle Cloud.
- Work with backend ERPs such as – SAP ECC, SAP HANA, SAP S/4 HANA, Oracle, Oracle EBS, Salesforce, etc.
- Develop front end mobile/web apps for above mentioned backends.
- Use REST based protocols wherever needed and feasible.
- Show Technical demos, do POCs.
- Follow news, blogs etc to update skills on a daily basis.
- Develop cross platform applications – Desktop, Tablet, Mobile.
- Develop both Native and Mobile Web apps.
- Lead Jr. Developers and do Unit and System integration testing.
- Work with source code tools such as GitHub.
- Research and identify APIs to leverage them in programming w/o building the code.
- Develop Offline and Online apps.
Min 3 to 4 years of experience in Mobile App development.
Deep understanding about user experience.
ERP background – SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, etc.
A Bachelors or Master’s Degree from a reputed institution with min of 75% scores.
Experience from similar companies as Algarytm is a huge plus
Location – Hyderabad, Experience- 8+ years
Duties and Responsibility
Should Have – (Pl/SQL, Forms, Reports)
– Product knowledge of any of the following Modules like Finance (GL, AP, AR, FA & CM), SCM (PO, OM, INV), HRMS. (O2C and P2P comes under SCM modules o.e PO and OM)
– Should have done 1 full implementation, if done will be add on
– Good hands on SQL/PL-SQL.
– Knowledge of Procedures, Functions and Triggers.
– Should have experience on Conversion & Interfaces, the two parts of RICE components.
– Should have knowledge on Reports, Workflow.
(If any candidate knows more than 1 module will be an add on, can even have add on knowledge of SOA, OAF, EAM)
( For reference – General Ledger-GL, Accounts Receivable -AR, Inventory-INV, Order Management OM, AP- Account Payables, PO – Purchasing, EAM – Enterprise Asset Management, MM- Maintenance Management)
Skils: Fusion/SOA, OAF, Web Services & REST based protocols. Workflows, Performance Tuning, Core Technical eBS includes SQL, PL/SQL, Extensions. Mobile app Development experience, XML & HTML. Oracle application architecture, Good to have if they have already built mobile apps for oracle ebs, Knowledge of financials backend tables