Smart Goods Receipt
“Ensure that material is moved into the warehouse correctly”
Accessing Oracle EBS is not convenient for material handlers at the receiving docks. Manual decisions lead to slower processing times and higher transaction costs and compliance problems. Furthermore, the management is under constant pressure to reduce time between customer order and customer delivery.
- Receive goods with reference to a PO, STO and customer returns
- See details such as Order#, Storage Location, Quantities ordered
- Enter received quantities manually or use bar code scanner.
- Work in both on-line and offline mode without interrupting work
- Update Oracle EBS in real-time accurately and avoid all manual entries
- Record receiving condition – Unrestricted, Blocked and Quality Inspection
- Manually adjust values such as – Storage location, Mount Type
- Improved productivity with real-time updates.
- Transaction cost savings, compliance cost savings.
- Streamlined business processes and efficient supply chain